You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin' Donuts, not Dunkin' Brands, Inc., Dunkin' Donuts or any of their affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees and set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
AREA: Finance Department
JOB DESCRIPTION: Staff Accountant B
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Reports directly to the Accounting Manager and indirectly to the Controller.
This position will assist the Finance Department with weekly and monthly routines for revenue recognition, accounts payable, accounts receivable and other various projects. This is a great opportunity to come into a very fast-paced business and learn all areas of accounting within our business.
· Associate’s degree in Accounting or related experience.
· Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Familiar with Sage a plus.
· Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
· Detail-oriented with proven analytical and organizational skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Maintain weekly routine for revenue recognition, accounts payable, and accounts receivable.
· Answer accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
· Support, adhere to, and help maintain strong internal control policies and procedures.
· Assist in the preparation of monthly closing and reconciling of specific accounts.
· Assist with year-end audit, budgeting and other projects as required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
Work is performed in an office environment with light physical demands and normal exposure to everyday risks and discomfort requiring common safety precautions. Work requires prolonged periods of sitting and use of desktop computer and associated equipment. Work may require trips to financial institutions and may require visits to warehouse, bakery, and retail stores. These trips and visits ordinarily do not increase physical demands but do increase exposure to risks and inclement weather with associated discomfort. Extra care must be exercised under these circumstances.
You are applying for work with Watermark Donut Company a franchisee of Dunkin' Donuts, not Dunkin' Brands, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.DetailsApply